Fabscraps C100 Album

After working on the Fabscraps C100 balloon I created, I was in need for something a bit more freewheeling, the balloon had a wonderful theme to it, but I just needed to let loose a little and so I turned to the album, where the cover is shaped like a cog and the rest of the pages are circular.

I had much fun once again with this one, lots of embossing throughout, especially, as you can see, on the front cover!  This paper collection comes with tags and stickers, 2 different stencils, 12" and 6" papers, the butterfly is cut separate and the album also comes with the metal rings to bind it all together.  My only mistake was getting completely carried away and decorated the very back cover.  Clearly, I was enjoying myself, wayyyyy too much.  Wait, is that even possible when it comes to creativity.  I am sure not.

Lots of cogs were used throughout as the paper is themed steampunk with lots of groovy images that are just crying out to be fussy cut.  Most of my fussy cutting went into the balloon that I created from the same set, but I had enough left over to make this work out rather well.  The inside pages you can see below, I am sure the images will speak for themselves, just let the creativity run free basically and relax and enjoy.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Back to the blog

Orange Love