Latest AltairArt creation - Unique Beauty

I have been playing once again with my AltairArt collection utilising two different collections - Sunrise and EverDream collections.  Sunrise 5 is a beautiful paper, I really love the colouring throughout this paper and it made the perfect background.  Strangely, I was in a dark mood when I sat down to be creative and so I wanted to grunge the design up a bit.  So I did and I initially spread some white modelling paste in my creative areas and then I used graphite texture paste through a graffiti type Dusty Attic stencil.  After that, out came the sprays and I splattered and dribbled them around the page.  



Once this was dry, I started building up my photo matte and then on goes the process of lace, ribbon, ephemera and plenty of flowers, finished off with some bling.  Close ups below.  Hope you like it.  To see more of my work, please go to www.jacobicreations.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Back to the blog